Memphis TN

Home Forums General JT Topics Memphis TN

Create New Topic
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    arkie
    Participant

Is anyone going to see JT & Bonnie Raitt in Memphis on Saturday Aug 5? Gypsy and I are going and cant wait!

Barb
    Participant

I hope you both have a lovely trip,Arkie! 5 dates left,and I’m so wishing I could go. Just didn’t look like I could go to any more than the two lovely shows I saw this year (and the one 7/3 I heard from my rental car!)

The only time I regret a JT show is if I miss it……..

Jenn_v2
    Participant

Arkie and Gypsy! Blast from the past, love it!

Seeker
    Participant

Arkie, hope you and Gypsy have a blast! Wish I could be there with you, but it looks like I am sitting this one out. 🙁 Maybe he will come to Little Rock soon!!

arkie
    Participant

Thanks Barb. Looks like its a go, as long as nothing comes up between now & then. I’m sure you are eager to squeeze in one more concert since its getting down to the last few but at least you do have a couple of banner concerts for this tour under your belt (Tanglewood-bucket list!).

Hey Jenn! Another blast from the glory days of JTO! 🙂 Good to see you.

Seeker, I’d give anything for you to join us in Memphis! It wont be the same without you. We three have seen him together – twice in Memphis (Orpheum, Mud Island), twice in Little Rock, once in Oklahoma….even saw Ben here in Little Rock together at Juanitas. This is NOT the time to break the road trip tradition! Lord knows, many times I’ve hankered to go see him and just… couldn’t… do… it for whatever reasons, so I do understand

I am so so eager to hear his smooth, soothing voice & guitar soar then drift around me. Music heals, you know.

I am excited.
    Arkie
    … so wish it was morning already!

Barb
    Participant

Have sooooooooo much fun, and keep in mind, Louisville is only 7 hrs from Memphis,if ya just can’t get enough…..ha!!

Create New Topic
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.