Hand delivered messages-Post before Tues am please!

Home Forums General JT Topics Hand delivered messages-Post before Tues am please!

Create New Topic
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Barb
    Participant

If you could say 10 words to James or less, what would it be? If you post them in here, I’ll copy them and try to deliver all of them Tuesday night.

On your mark, get set, GO!

Bridget
    Participant

Have a great time, Barb, you’ll quickly run out of superlatives about Tanglewood.

Barb
    Participant

I love it here.

Jenn_v2
    Participant

Where are you sitting Barb?

Barb
    Participant

Just saw this.I was in Sec 6th.What a beautiful night.Love Tanglewood.

Jenn_v2
    Participant

It’s a beautiful place for sure but never the best crowd! Did you get to give him messages? There was quite a crush of people up there during intermission – very rude and pushy!!

ree
    Participant

I assumed that that was the reason he didn’t sign autographs between sets last year.

Jenn_v2
    Participant

Hi Ree. He did do it last year, but I think we are making the same point. Crowd was just as aggressive and awful last year as this year. It’s really odd – I have seen him at a fair number of venues all over and folks are MUCH pushier at Tanglewood. Very strange!! Sense of entitlement perhaps, who knows. The lawn is a love fest but inside the shed is different!!

Jenn_v2
    Participant

I had a woman actually purposely elbowing me in the side and making snide comments because she didn’t think people should be allowed to stand in front of the stage at the end of the show. Ummmm ok tell that to James and the singers because they seems to like it!!

ree
    Participant

Jenn, last year, on the big screens, there was a great shot of you and Tee gazing up at JT from the edge of the stage during the final encore. Apparently, the camera people like it, too.

Create New Topic
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.